Beagle Orthopaedic is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the GDPR and all other applicable privacy laws.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data:
- Information that you provide by filling in details on our website, at an exhibition or via a member of the Beagle team. This includes information provided when making an enquiry regarding products or services
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may occasionally request that you complete surveys that we use for research purposes, and to help improve our service, although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website, via email ordering or over the telephone to any member of the Beagle team and the subsequent fulfillment of your orders
How we use this information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Beagle Orthopaedic
- To notify you about changes to our service
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect, and are working towards having cyber essentials plus accreditation.
Disclosure of your information
We do not disclose your personal information to any company or organisation other than that of the courier company completing the delivery of your catalogues, samples or purchase orders.
Or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with the terms of any contract agreed between us or any other legal obligation, court orders or applicable laws.
You have the right to opt out of any form of contact at any time, and can exercise this right via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Beagle Orthopaedic Ltd, Prospect Building, Dutton’s Way, Shadsworth Business Park, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2QR
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act.